Artboard 1 apply Artboard 1 copy 2 Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB give Artboard 1 copy 3 info link Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB Artboard 1 Artboard 2 Artboard 1 visit


The MOUNTCard is your on-campus ID card, door access, dining card and more.

Such as:

  • Access Card to Residence Hall & Campus Buildings

  • Meal Card

  • Mount Money (on-campus declining balance debit account)

  • Access to the ARCC

  • Access to Sporting Events

  • Phillips Library Card

  • ATM Card (for students who link their card to their PNC Bank account)


The initial card is free but if you lose your card, there is a $15 replacement fee that must be paid at the time of purchase. The Mount card is not transferable to another student.

If your card is lost or stolen, deactivate the card by logging onto the MOUNTcard website, or by contacting Katie N. Trout or Public Safety. A temporary card can be issued by Public Safety during non-business hours and is good until the following business day.

Mount Money

Mount Money is the on-campus declining balance account. Mount Money is the same as cash on campus. You can purchase items such as books, supplies and clothing from the on-campus bookstore, postage at the on-campus Post Office, snacks and drinks from various on-campus vending machines, fitness classes, movie passes, trips offered by various offices, food and grocery items at our on-campus dining facilities. Mount Money rolls over from semester to semester and year to year. A balance of $5 or more is refundable through accounts receivable when a student graduates or leaves the university.

Manage Your MOUNTCard

Manage your money by signing up for the MOUNTCard website where you can add money, check balances, set alerts and budget your MountMoney, meal plans and flex dollars from one place.

You may also link your MOUNTCard to a PNC Bank account to use it at any (Some fees may apply if using ATM's other than PNC.) Campus has two PNC ATMs; one in the McGowan Student Center across from the University Bookstore, and on the second floor of the ARCC.

A Note About Safety for Parents: 
Feel safe knowing that your child's dorm is only accessible with the MOUNTCard, and that you can always add money to the card online for books, activities, food and bills. Unused MountMoney will roll over from semester to semester, and year to year. Flex dollars, used for meals, will only roll over from semester to semester. Any unused flex dollars remaining at the end of the spring semester will be forfeited.

Where can I use my MOUNTCard?

Same as cash at the following locations:

  • University Bookstore

  • Dining Services Venues (as Flex Dollars or Mount Money)

  • Office of Social Justice

  • Outdoor Adventures

  • Post Office

  • Select Vending Machines

  • Various Student Activities


Katie Trout

Accounting Clerk

+1 (301) 447-5348