Artboard 1 apply Artboard 1 copy 2 Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB give Artboard 1 copy 3 info link Mount_Logo_Primary_RGB Artboard 1 Artboard 2 Artboard 1 visit

Registrar's Office

The Office of the Registrar supports the work of the faculty and serves our students and alumni as the custodian of academic records. The office coordinates course registration, assigns classrooms, maintains student transcripts, performs degree audits, provides enrollment and graduation verifications, and supplies information to government agencies and external organizations. Please click on the links at left navigation for course schedules, forms and other information.

Serving Students and Alumni

Undergraduate Student Schedules >

Adult Undergraduate Student Schedules >

Graduate Student Schedules >

Our Services

We are currently receiving a high volume of calls and requests. Please allow us 3 to 5 business days to respond to your inquiry. Here are some resources that may be helpful for you:

Mon–Fri 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Bradley Administration Building, Room 136
Fax: 301-447-5811

Undergraduate Class and Exam Schedules

*All course schedules are available on the Mount Portal*

*Access the Mount Portal with your Mount email and password. When logged in, select the course search option. To access the full course schedule for the current term, please select the current academic year, semester and the division (i.e. Undergraduate) with no other search criteria. If you are searching for a particular course, we suggest searching by year, semester, division, and course code.

Fall 2018

Spring 2019

Summer 2019

  • Summer 2019 information packet - schedule, details, dates and more - forthcoming
  • Summer 2019 Registration form - forthcoming
Academic Affairs Forms

Adult Undergraduate Student Course Schedules

Spring 2019

Need to apply for graduation, reapply, withdraw or change your address? We have forms for that.

See More Forms

Need to apply for graduation, declare a concentration, withdraw or change your address? We have forms for that and more.

See More Forms